Register online at www.imathlete.com
Registration until Oct 27: FREE
- Cherokee Zombie Run T-shirt (Guaranteed if registered before Oct. 20)
- Entry in Best Zombie Costume contest (if you do your own costume and make-up)
What to Bring:
- Your best costume. Some wardrobe will be provided, so be sure to bring a costume to be bloodied and shredded.
- Contacts, if you love the haunted, undead eye look.
- Photo ID.
- Parent/legal guardian signed waiver (only if you are under 18).
- You will be covered in mud, blood, and other apocalyptic liquids after the race, so bring a towel and a change of clothing (especially socks and clean shoes to change into).
- Your best zombie attitude
Information for all ZOMBIES:
- Zombies are positioned in areas throughout the course and are allowed to hide off the course and come out at the runners; however, not all zombies will be runners.
- Zombies are permitted to gather in herds and surround runners. It is up to the runners to escape.
- Zombies are not allowed to physically grab or intentionally contact any runner in any way. Zombies are only permitted to grab life flags from the runner’s belt.
- Zombie Keepers will be placed throughout the course to manage all Zombies.
- Zombies will be scheduled for the entire duration of the race.
- Zombie participants must arrive by 2:00PM in order to get assigned location and to get prepped and ready. Once ready zombies will be taken to their zombie keeper. Zombie keepers will position all zombies in their zombie zone.
- All zombie participants need to wear ratty, rotten, zombie type clothes, but comfortable shoes. NO OPEN TOED SHOES!
- Water zones will be place in each zombie area.
- Come dressed in your best zombie costume and makeup in order to enter the Zombie costume contest. $100 prize to the best zombie.
All Zombie participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate alone. All minors (under 18) must have a parent or legal guardian present at check in to sign the liability release waiver that all participants must sign.