FOR ALL CHEROKEE ZOMBIE RUN PARTICIPANTS
- All Runners and Zombies must check in upon arrival by presenting their registration confirmation sheet that was received upon the completion of the online registration process. This must be printed and brought with you. If you register the day of a hard copy will be available.
- Course Marshalls will be placed throughout the course to ensure safety of all runners and zombies as well as to make sure all course rules are being followed. They have full authority over all runners and zombies.
- All Cherokee Zombie Run participants, runners and zombies, will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating. Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release form. There are no exceptions.
- There are absolutely no refunds of registration fees unless the event is forced to cancel due to significant circumstances beyond control; such as dangerous weather or other acts of nature or war. Otherwise, this event is RAIN or SHINE.
- Intoxicated individuals will not be permitted to participate as a runner or zombie. BE SOBER when you are to participating or you will not be allowed on the course and you will NOT be given a refund.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- Coolers, outside food and beverages (no alcoholic beverages) will be permitted.
- Tickets can be purchased with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and cold hard Cash.
- Musical entertainment will be provided.
- Parking is free at the Oconaluftee Island Park area.
- Not pets allowed on the property.
- No weapons, real or fake, are allowed.
- Costumes are encouraged.
- CHA & EBCI are not responsible for personal items that are lost or damaged due to participation in the race.
For the safety of everyone, all personal belongings are subject to search; it is recommended that you do not bring bags or packs of any kind to this event.